In order to fill your order we need to know three things about the glass you need. We need to know the radius of curvature (usually from a pattern), the width (girth) around the outside face of the curve, and the height or length of the piece of glass. It is important to note that width and radius are NOT the same thing. The radius is the measure of the curvature and width is the size of the piece of glass.
1. Send the height of the glass you need along with an original pattern or template (not a photocopy) of the curvature . For quotes mark pattern "QUOTE ONLY". FAX not available. If your pattern is not full width, write "Pattern not correct width" on your pattern. Tell us the the width that you need measured with a flat tape around the outside of the curve. Otherwise, we cut to your pattern width.
2. Send your name, address, and telephone number (including area code). We need your street address for UPS delivery. UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
3. Businesses should send a business card or purchase order. Texas dealers must send a Texas certificate of resale with first order.
4. We do not accept credit cards.
5. Walk-ins are by appointment only.
PECO Glass Bending, P.O. Box 777, Smithville,Tx 78957
(512) 237-3600 0r firstname.lastname@example.org